Looking for a dream wedding venue? You have come to the right place. Magnolia Gardens is a true gem tucked away in the heart of downtown Springdale, AR. We want to share with you a few of our favorite things about the venue.
1. Century old magnolia trees that are deep green year round and bloom into beautiful flowers during certain seasons of the year which fill the grounds with a lovely natural perfume.
Photo: Novo Studios
2. Staff that help coordinate all the venue details for your event, as well as the catering, and walk you through the process from start to finish.
3. Because of the unique layout of the grounds, there are several options when it comes to locations for ceremonies and receptions. This allows you to choose what best fits your vision for the day.
4. Luscious gardens and groves of magnolia trees give brides and their guests a sense of privacy even though the property is located in the middle of town.
5. There are areas for both indoor and outdoor weddings! If you plan to have your event outside and rain appears in the forecast, don’t worry because the staff are flexible and will help create a back-up plan that still fits your vision for the day.
6. The property features several beautiful photography spots such as a barn frontage, swing area, Koi pond, magnolia grove and bridge, but the possibilities are endless!
Photo: Stephanie Nunley
7. The indoor spaces are surrounded by walls of glass windows that allow you to still be surrounded by the whimsical gardens -even from inside a building!
8. The gazebo is a prominent 1,200 square foot structure accented with white twinkle lights and is most often used for traditional dances and, of course, incredible dance parties!
Photo: Rae Marie Photography
9. A popular spot to say “I do” is on the Upper Lawn of the property in front of the picturesque wisteria arbor circled by majestic magnolia trees.
10. The Sun Room and wedding party changing rooms are located inside an historic home. The antiques and vintage design allow for guests to travel back in time and experience a setting unlike anything else in the area!
Photo: Photo Love
Of course the list could easily keep growing, but you will have to come see us in person for the rest. To find out about our next Open House or to book a tour, please e-mail email@example.com.
Maggie Lechner is the Social Media Coordinator for The Event Group, an awarded catering company in Northwest Arkansas. Feel free to reach out, they would love to hear from you! Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org