Summertime means gathering together with friends and family, it means BBQ, it means lemonade, it means poolside and, unfortunately, it does mean mosquitos. So how do you have a comfortable and nice outdoor party without soaking everyone with sticky bug spray? You create these beauties -summer mason jar luminaries!
What You Need:
- 4 mason jars (or any jar will do)
- 40 drops each – cedarwood, lavender, lemon and thieves essential oils
- 2 fresh lemons
- 2 fresh limes
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- floating tea light candles
- Add the water and oils to the jar.
- Slice the lemons and limes. Add a few slices to each jar. The remaining slices can be placed around the outside of the jars.
- Add 2 sprigs of rosemary to each jar.
- Put a floating tea light candle on the top of the liquid. Light when ready.
Source: The Snug