We are a catering company and by nature we. love. food! We love making it, serving it, discussing it and learning about it from other fellow food lovers or “foodies.” Today we want to share with you some of our favorite food bloggers and Instagram accounts. Comment below with some of your favorites because we love to expand our food loving friends!
- Serious Eats –The tastiest bites delivered to your inbox! This site offers a ton -from recipes, techniques, features and even a gift guide. Some of the features include food history, international cuisine, kitchen essentials, ingredient explanations and even tips on eating out.
- The Pioneer Woman –Plowing through life in the country…one calf nut at a time. Ree Drummond is the ultimate woman of food and southern living. If you are looking for a blogger that loves sharing confessions of food and many other facets of life -she is your woman. She is a lover of life and style, fun and learning and definitely a lover of cooking.
- Simply Recipes -These are amazing recipes from scratch. They strive to create recipes that, first off, taste delicious and, secondly, are worth your time, effort and money to try as well. We love how *simple* the website is to navigate and find new recipes for quick dinner ideas.
- Skinny Taste –Delicious healthy recipes from my family to yours. This blogger’s food philosophy is to eat seasonal, whole foods and maintain good portion control (everything in moderation). She is a great teacher to help you prepare delicious, light, fresh meals for your family.
- Budget Bytes –My stomach is full and my wallet is too. This blogger is a food lover and a number cruncher. She believes that cooking on a budget shouldn’t mean canned beans and ramen noodles night after night. Her website is a log of good food cooked with very little cash.
Foodies on Instagram:
- @iamafoodblog -Stephanie Le creates dishes inspired by her favorite restaurants and takeout food. She is also a talented photographer, and we just love swooning over the food photos!
- @sprinklesforbreakfast -Lindsay is an LA gal that has a love for sprinkles and breakfast and sharing it with others. If you need a “foodie pick me up” -this is your place to visit! The most colorful food creations you ever did see!
- @hooraymagau -This catchy account can be your go-to guide for gatherings. It’s a great place of inspiration to those who love hosting, food and style.
- @deliciouslyella -Ella Mills is a plant-based foodie and smoothie lover. She offers a gluten-free and sugar-free diet.
- @ameliafreer -This girl is a nutritional therapist and healthy eating expert. She shares what she grows, eats and loves.
Don’t forget to comment below with some of your favorite social media food friends!
Maggie Lechner is the Social Media Coordinator for The Event Group, an awarded catering company in Northwest Arkansas. Feel free to reach out, they would love to hear from you! Please e-mail [email protected]